— Digital Marketing + Designer + Web Developer
I am a seasoned graphic designer and web developer with 10+ years of experience in various sectors. Recognized for demonstrating a natural aptitude for digital marketing, as well as for client relations, I have a verifiable history of contributing directly to company growth and expansion throughout my career. As such, I have consistently exceeded budgetary and performance goals, and I am adept at achieving maximum operational output with minimal resource expenditure. Professional focal points include DSLR photography, photo retouching and editing, product photography, business and marketing collateral creation, packaging design, typeface and logo design, social media marketing, cross-functional team leadership, complex problem-solving, client relationship management, and project management.
Currently, I am the Designer and Web Developer at Real Spirit USA. Under my leadership, I oversee web design, development, maintenance, upgrades, and optimization. I also grow our audience through PPC, SEO, and marketing analytics. In addition, I liaise with senior staff and stakeholders to ensure that the company’s digital marketing support structure is driving the business forward with minimal expenditures.
Colleagues describe me as a progressive, driven, down-to-earth, eCommerce expert who can be relied on to offer superior solutions that deliver profitable results on time and under budget.
I am pursuing new opportunities and can be reached through this profile.
Designer + Web Developer, Real Spirit USA – Reno, NV, October 2019 – Present.
- Design and develop high-converting landing pages and websites.
- Perform marketing analytics.
- Leverage skillset in Shopify, WordPress, video production and editing, photo manipulation, designing marketing materials and collateral, packaging design, social media management, and marketing.
- Produce and edit high-quality instructional and informational videos.
- Optimize PPC via Google Ads and Facebook Ads; generate larger website traffic and product sales.
- Conceptualize social media marketing plans to grow our audience.
CTO + Web Developer, SL8 Home Services – Carson City, NV, May 2020 – Present.
- Design, develop, and update company website; integrate browser site with app.
- Demonstrate expertise in marketing analytics, SEO, PPC, and social media management/marketing.
- Integrate a service booking platform into the company website.
Freelance Graphic Designer, Jan 2013 – Present.
- Assist clients seeking services including web development/design, branding/identity, marketing, layout design, photography, illustration, social media management, and promotional design.
- Produce business collateral including catalogs, brochures, advertisements, and web assets.
- Designed, developed, and launched company website to convert prospects to clients; grew revenue by 40%; utilize WordPress and Square payment processing.
Creative Director, Kimmie Candy – Reno, NV, December 2016 – October 2019.
- Guided the Creative Direction of all product photography, marketing materials, product packaging, trade show design, B2C and B2B websites, and social media.
- Provided leadership for our IT support function.
- Liaised with vendors and clients throughout project lifecycle, from initiation to completion.
- Initiated and developed a digital marketing plan using Google Ads; achieved an ROI of 120%.
- Overhauled entire product catalogs; initiated the first booklet-style catalogs for customer distribution.
- Devised and implemented a new eCommerce solution; generated a 25%+ increase in sales.
- Streamlined the ordering process; reduced average internal hands-on time from 30 min to <5 min.
- Launched 9+ new packaged products with fully developed branding; reduced labor costs by 40%.
- Minimized vendor IT costs by serving as the liaison between Kimmie Candy and IT vendors.
Lead Graphic Designer, Kimmie Candy – Reno, NV, September 2013 – December 2016.
- Conceptualized and created marketing materials to support campaigns.
- Updated and maintained eCommerce websites.
- Participated in trade show booth design.
- Created and implemented new product labels and packaging.
- Provided IT support as necessary.
- Redesigned the company website to modernize, optimize user-friendliness, and facilitate updating.
- Designed product labels according to company standards.
AAS – Graphic Communications, Truckee Meadows Community College, 2015.
- Web Design & Advanced Web Design
- Computer Illustration
- Print & Digital Media
- Dean’s List
Associate of Arts, Truckee Meadows Community College, 2013.
- Dean’s List
Extended Studies – Continuing and Professional Studies at the University of Nevada, Reno
- Social Media and Digital Marketing
- Digital Analytics: Measuring Your Online Efforts
- Digital Marketing Strategies: Maximizing Your Visibility
- Social Media Essentials: Building Effective Campaigns