— Digital Marketing + Graphic Designer + Web Designer
Vision-driven, multi-disciplinary problem-solver with a career-long record of web design and graphic design success for industry-leading organizations. Proven talent for aligning organizational objectives with established design-thinking methodologies to achieve maximum project impacts as efficiently as possible. Experienced in UX and visual design, wireframing, prototyping, and user research. Exceptionally dedicated professional with keen interpersonal, collaboration, communication, and organizational skills.
Graphic & Web Designer, Real Spirit USA – Reno, NV
- Design UI/UX for high-converting landing pages and websites across six companies and their respective email marketing systems & newsletters.
- Optimize PPC via Facebook Ads and Google Ads, generating larger website traffic and product sales.
- Effectively communicate with C-Suite Executives to ensure successful project outcomes by providing clear expectations and timelines, as well as expert counsel on product design decisions.
- Supervising and assigning tasks to outsourced design talent.
- Produce and edit high-quality instructional, informational, and promotional videos.
- Conceptualize and implement social media marketing plans.
- Leverage skill set in designing marketing materials and collateral, photo manipulation, video production and editing, web design & development, Shopify eCommerce, WordPress, marketing, and social media management.
Web Designer, SL8 Home Services – Carson City, NV
- Develop wireframes and prototypes for initial app design utilizing Adobe XD.
- Design, develop, and maintain company websites, utilizing best SEO practices.
- Demonstrate marketing analytics, SEO, PPC, and social media management/marketing expertise.
Freelance Graphic Designer
- Assist clients seeking services, including front-end web design/development, branding/identity, marketing, photography, illustration, social media management, and promotional design.
- Produce business collateral, including catalogs, brochures, advertisements, and web assets.
- Designed, developed, and launched several company websites to convert prospects to clients; grew revenue by 40%; utilized WordPress and Square payment processing.
Creative Director, Kimmie Candy – Reno, NV
- Devised & implemented new eCommerce solution; generated a 25%+ increase in B2C & B2B sales.
- Streamlined the ordering process; reduced average internal hands-on time from 30 min to <5 min.
- Guided the Creative Direction of all product photography, marketing materials, product packaging, trade show design, B2C and B2B websites, and social media.
- Liaised with vendors and clients throughout the product lifecycle, from initiation to completion.
- Initiated and developed a digital marketing plan using Google Ads; achieved an ROI of 120%.
- Launched 9+ new packaged products with fully developed branding; reduced labor costs by 40%.
- Served as the liaison between Kimmie Candy and IT vendors.
Lead Graphic Designer, Kimmie Candy – Reno, NV
- Conceptualized and created marketing materials to support campaigns.
- Updated and maintained eCommerce websites.
- Managed trade show booth design and implementation.
- Redesigned the company website to modernize, optimize user-friendliness, and facilitate updating.
- Designed product labels according to company standards.
AAS – Graphic Communications, Truckee Meadows Community College
- Web Design & Advanced Web Design
- Computer Illustration
- Print & Digital Media
- Dean’s List
Associate of Arts, Truckee Meadows Community College
- Dean’s List
Extended Studies – Continuing and Professional Studies at the University of Nevada, Reno
- Social Media and Digital Marketing
- Digital Analytics: Measuring Your Online Efforts
- Digital Marketing Strategies: Maximizing Your Visibility
- Social Media Essentials: Building Effective Campaigns